"Be a yardstick of quality. Some people aren't used to an environment where excellence is expected."
~ Steve Jobs
You have to make a presentation and you want to do everything as best you can. It means:
1. Creating a memorable presentation with clear development of thought
2. Creating a pleasant and comfortable environment for the presentation
3. Showing confidence
Whatever the idea you are trying to convey, the most important thing is not to tell, but to show. Therefore, visual content can seriously affect audience impression one way or the other.
Presentation to-do list contains the following parts:
1. Audience (what do I know and what is acceptable?) - questions will help to better understand your audience, their values and needs as well as how you can use this knowledge
2. Presentation - a major section, which contains various tips, checklist of important elements of the presentation, questions that can stimulate creative ideas
3. Positive thinking - part of the internal positive attitude
4. Me - Expectations & Preparation - sections that will help you tune in, work out trial performances, formulate an internal meme
Presentation To Do List